GWAS Central has an updated data sharing statement.
Study data from 1,008 studies (34,131,526 p-values)
- 484 studies from the NHGRI GWAS Catalogue and the Open Access Database of Genome-wide Association Results
- 14 studies from dbGaP, WTCCC, Broad and CGEMS
- 10 studies from the 1958 British Birth Cohort
- 7 studies from publications’ supplementary data
Marker data from dbSNP build 135 (62,322,744 entries)
Phenotypes are annotated using:
- Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO)
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
Data mining via GWAS Mart
GWAS Mart is available here or through the ‘Related data’ options on search pages.